Re: PROV-ISSUE-253: misc issues with the ontology [mapping prov-dm <-> prov-o]

Hi James

No offence taken.

I think we have to be flexible. In some cases, timeliness is important, and not all details can be worked out. So, just flagging (perceived) problems is important, and should be allowed.

The mapping has proved to be a very effective tool to work out details.  Before reaching that stage, sometimes, a simple conversation between teams can really help. The tracker (and this product) can help conduct this conversation.

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ