Re: Update on PROV-O OWL file (Action item 55)

I just added this comment to the wiki example:
[[
GK comment: this topic (uncertain times) has been discussed in the context of
CIDOC CRM, and the discussion was quite involved. I think we need to avoid
getting into the rathole of creating ontologies for uncertain time intervals,
but provide something to which such work can be attached. In this case, the
prov:Activity provides the placeholder, and we can duck the actual problem of
how to represent the uncertain time interval. I think this is what the final
example above is suggesting, except that I would see the time estimate property
being applied to the prov:Activity resource rather than the prov:Entity. (E.g.
what if we were trying to say Mona Lisa was created about 1503-1519, and touched
up in some later period? Do we really want to contemplate new time-related
properties for every possible activity type?
]]