Re: PROV-ISSUE-242 (TLebo): generated twice? [prov-dm]

Stian, all

sorry, my email client has been acting up. trying again...

I support the use of symbolic events (what you call "instant resources", same thing), and the separate mapping of events to time. So
from:

 > :e prov:wasGeneratedAt :t1 .
 > :e prov:wasGeneratedAt :t2 .

you can readily infer :t1 == :t2  which is what matters -- and possibly try and reconcile clock discrepancies separately

-Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org