RE: minOccurs="0" means can have many?

Right

JP

-----Original Message-----
From: Curt Tilmes [mailto:Curt.Tilmes@nasa.gov]
Sent: jeudi, 13. décembre 2012 03:46
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: minOccurs="0" means can have many?

I'll double check the spec, but I'm pretty sure default for both minOccurs and maxOccurs is 1.

Setting minOccurs="0" just makes it optional.

Curt

--
Curt Tilmes, Ph.D.
U.S. Global Change Research Program

+1 202-419-3479 (office)
+1 443-987-6228 (cell)
globalchange.gov

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway