Re: Liaison to W3C Provenance Working Group

Hi Richard,

to follow-up on our mails, after the joint telco of RDF WG and Prov WG,
we agreed to have a joint task group with a seperate mailing list. In
the Connection TF of the Provenance WG, we currently finalize an
informal report [1] on group connections that are relevant for the work
of the Provenance WG.

To increase the quality and usefulness of this report, we classify the
descriptions, ranging from just providing a commented link (*) to a
description that was created by a member of the connetion group,
together with the notion of this member as a bridge person for further
reference (****).

As you already said you would function as such a bridge person, if noone
else volunteers, it would be great if you could do it and write a short
description of the RDF WG, its goals, especially if they are in the
context of provenance. You can just send that to me and I will include
it in the report. There is already a small description in the wiki that
you can simply extend, if you like.

Cheers,

Kai

[1]