Re: PROV-ISSUE-29 (mutual-iVP-of): can two bobs be mutually "IVP of" each other [Conceptual Model]

Hi Stephen,

I don't understand this idea of "defining a new entity" (your point (1)).
Where is this coming from?

Given that entity expressions are asserted by asserters, and therefore,
their specific attributes
selected by asserters, why would we have an entity with attribute-value
pairs formed by
the union of those of A and B?  While I can see we can do it
mathematically, why would such
an entity expression make sense from a practical view point (when A and
B may be radically
different perspectives over the same thing).

Looking back at the definition we had reached by the time of F2F [1], I
don't see this entity being
mentioned.

Cheers,
Luc