Re: links across specs

Hi James,

I don't understand the point of links *from* the data model document to
the formal model document,
since the link target is a copy of (an old version of) a constraint that
appears in the data model document.
It would make more sense if links appeared in the formal model document.

In addition, all  constraints have been named, and can be linked using
these names.

What do you think?
Cheers,
Luc