Re: RDF named graph use case and requirement

Hi Graham,
Thanks for the clear explanation.

While in RDF a same name *always* denotes  the *same* resource, it is not
necessarily the case that the same resource remains unchanged.

I am saying that for provenance we  already have to deal with resources
that change, despite
their name remaining the same. Should the RDF WG opt for the option of
representing
graphs with same assertions as a single node, it seems to me that this
does not change anything
for us, from a provenance perspective.

Cheers,
Luc