RE: Unifying RDF Provenance Use Case: Trust

Sandro,

I think the general use case sounds reasonable. One quick comment - the Time Lag issue for Mal's restaurant seems to be more of a thing/entity issue to me - "Mal's restaurant" is ill-defined and represents two restaurants - those run by Jr and senior. While things like address are stable for both, quality is not and hence we need entities to distinguish the two. Just to make it clearer that it isn't just a time issue - suppose you try to find 'people like you' to decide whether you trust their reviews - you need to know which 'Mal's' they are reviewing but the old reviews are still useful in comparing the tastes of those who went to 'Mal Sr's'... none of this invalidates the point that there is an issue, it's just about how to characterize it.

 Jim