Re: PROV-WG Telecon Agenda 22 Sep 2011 (and RDF named graph reqs)

It's likely that I'll be unavailable to attend the telecon tomorrow.

This is unfortunate, as I had a very interesting discussion today with Andy
Seaborne, who participates in the RDF WG, and I believe that in our discussion
we uncovered something that was not exposed in the coordination call concerning
provenance requirements on "named graphs" in RDF.

I do intent to write up the probably requirement we identified, and post
something to the list, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to do that.