Re: PROV-WG Telecon Agenda 15 Sep 2011

My apologies, but I shall not be available to attend this teleconference.

I note that the PAQ document timetable is mentioned on the agenda.  As I recall,
the most significant outstanding issues are bound up with clarifying the nature
of entities, entity assertions and "characterized things".  I'll be looking
through the emails and documents tomorrow (Thursday), and may post further
comments.  I'll spend any remaining time tomorrow, if any, looking for
outstanding PAQ issues that I can address.