Re: PROV-ISSUE-90 (namespace-in-ontology): Namespace used in ontology [Formal Model]

Not necessarily *need* - the namespace could contain names not used in the Data
Model.  But you might find it neater to do that.  I think there's a trade-off
here between reducing the number of namespaces used in the RDF and each
namespace having a clear(er) scope.