Re: PROV-ISSUE-161 (TLebo): Quotation: quoting agent should be done with Accounts [Data Model]

Hi Tim,

This comments bears a ressemblance with Simon's PROV-ISSUE-149.
We are talking here about the agent responsible for quoting/producinga
revision.
They may not be the asserters.

Is there some wording to change? Otherwise, I propose to close the issue.
Regards,
Luc