Re: PROV-ISSUE-142 (Tlebo): Can roles only be Literals? [Data Model]

Hi Tim, Stephan, Jim,

Here is a first draft of the literal section.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/ProvenanceModel.html#record-literal

It would be good to have your feedback.
If you find it's ok, than the literals examples in the document need to
be checked.

Cheers,
Luc