Re: concept illustrations for the data journalism example

Hi James,

I thought it would be good to see if we can agree on an example and the
illustrations of the concepts from the charter.

I'm wary of bringing in any current languages in at this stage because
of the confusion it caused last week. I just worry that it jumps the gun.

I would like to know how the example has an OPM flavour. I wrote it to
be generic but I may have subconscious bias. Can you let me know how we
can change it to ensure it doesn't imply anything?

However, if others in the group want to pursue this that's fine with me.

Paul