Re: concept illustrations for the data journalism example

Hi Iker,

In the example, we say that "To be transparent, the newspaper publishes
a document describing the provenance of the chart including where it got
the data from but also what tools and assumptions it used to create the
chart."

So it's the newspaper not the government that's publishing provenance.
Does that cover what you want?

cheers,
Paul