Re: Updated stakeholders survey on wiki, need to compile list of communities to inform when survey goes live

Thanks for the work on the questionnaire.
It looks good.
But one thing I think is very important is to give people who have
filled out the provenance questionnaire the confirmation that we got
their previous answers, we value them, and we are hoping that they
augment them.
For example, the first questionnaire already asked
Why are you or your organization interested in provenance?

we should make sure that if they login that that is already
pre-populated and they know that we got their previous answers, value
them, and are looking for additional input.

Deborah