Re: PROV-ISSUE-65 (domain-specific-info): How is domain specific data combined with the generic model [Conceptual Model]

Hi Simon,
> I am not clear how rdfs:subClassOf and rdfs:subPropertyOf translate into
inclusion of domain >information in the conceptual model / PIL, and this is
exactly the kind of thing I was pushing to be >clarified.
This is my perspective flowing from my understanding how the conceptual
model and the formal model relate to each other:
rdfs:subClassOf in the conceptual model translates to "specialization." For
example file is a specialization of entity (similarly for
rdfs:subPropertyOf).

In the conceptual model and formal model documents, we should include the
above details, that is the mechanism for extending the provenance model for
domain-specific (under "extensibility" section).

I am not sure if you were suggesting to describe domain-specific details
(royal society etc.) in the conceptual model document (except as part of the
examples)?

Thanks.

Best,
Satya