Re: Planning to close Print and Page Layout Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

On Sun, 2023-03-12 at 21:04 +0000, Tony Graham wrote:

> Do we go gentle into that good night or do we rage, rage against the
> dying of the light?

The city walls crumble. There is ivy growing through the roof of the
council chamber. But everywhere we can see, shoe-shops flourish.

About the most useful think i can think of would be to document how to
migrate from XSL-FO to CSS, even though XSL-FO is still actively used,
and even though the CSS WG isn't really able to do page stuff.

A list of identified gaps (in a wiki?) might be useful input to the CSS
WG.

But who among us is willing to devote, say, two hours a week to doing
it?

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org