Re: Planning to close Print and Page Layout Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

On 06/03/2023 18:28, Team Community Process wrote:
> Dear participants in the
>
> Print and Page Layout Community Group
> https://www.w3.org/community/ppl/
>
> Your Community Group appears to have become inactive (per [1]). W3C
> plans to close this group in 10 days unless we hear compelling
> reasons from you to keep it open.

Do we go gentle into that good night or do we rage, rage against the
dying of the light?

If you have ever thought "If only the PPL CG would...", then now is the
time to speak up. (Nominations for a new chair are always in order, even
at the last minute.)

Regards,

Tony.