Re: operationally, ResourceSets are sets of URIs not resources

It may be opportune to point out that on Monday's call we resolved:

"The WG is happy to forego grouping by resource property if that means
that POWDER avoids a lot of complexity for little obvious gain." :-)

--
Phil Archer
Chief Technical Officer,