Re: Report on Beijing

Hi Kai,

This response won't be much help, but you may be interested to know that
we've had the same discussion around EARL. How do you trust a report put
on a Web site or some kind of a repository?

We have not taken specific action on this, except to try and explain how
a security layer could be placed on-top of the EARL format. For example,
by using signatures on the XML serialization of the RDF.

I agree with you that this is an important topic that always comes up in
one form or the other. I'd be interested if the POWDER folks can come up
with something that we can reuse for EARL... ;)

Regards,
   Shadi