Re: [pointerevents] Add Pen Rotation

From: Patrick H. Lauke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 16:53:49 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
> The wheel is in the HID “Barrel Pressure” field (HID Usage 0x31) -
sometimes referred to as “Tangential Pressure” (Mac OS). Painter and
Photoshop use this.

That feels slightly out-of-scope to me, edging close to the discussion
 in #26 about gamepad/webusb. Thoughts?

> Two more missing data elements are the Secondary Barrel Switch (HID
Usage 0x5A)

Would that not be exposed as part of `button`/`buttons` ?

> and Transducer Serial Number (HID Usage 0x5B)

Again, that feels out-of-scope here (though perhaps, leaving it up to
implementations, it "could" be used to ensure that the pointer
relating a particular pen always gets the same `pointerId` ?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by patrickhlauke
Please view or discuss this issue at