Re: New webkitmouseforce* events in WebKit

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:22:34 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
On 26/03/2015 15:19, Arthur Stolyar wrote:
> Does anyone know what is "the user agent’s default force click features"?

I *think* in the context of general web browsing in Safari, this will be
interpreted as a right-click/context-click to bring up the context menu.

And to think that I joked a few weeks ago about Apple introducing a
whole new class of events now that their laptops have force-sensitive
trackpads...

Patrick H. Lauke