Re: Request for Review: SVG touch-action tests (PR-1121)

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 18:24:48 +1000
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, www-svg@w3.org, Doug Schepers <doug@w3.org>, ed@opera.com
CC: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
On 09/09/14 03:00, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Doug, Cameron - can we please get a commitment from someone to review
> these tests?

I'll put it on the agenda for this week's call.  I am not particularly
familiar with Pointer Events; if the test is just asserting that SVG
elements behave in the same way as HTML elements with respect to the
"look at all of the elements in the ancestor-path between the one
touched and the one with the default touch action behaviour", then I
think that makes sense.