Request for Review: SVG touch-action tests (PR-1121)

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 13:00:48 -0400
To: www-svg@w3.org, Doug Schepers <doug@w3.org>, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>, ed@opera.com
CC: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Hi Doug, Cameron, Erik, SVG experts,

The Pointer Events WG has a SVG related test file and Doug (the PEWG
Team Contact) suggested we ask the SVG community to review the test:

   <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1121>
   <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1121/files>

The latest version of the Pointer Events spec is [ED] and these tests
cover Test Assertion 15.21:

[[
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/TestAssertions#Test_Assertions_for_touch-action_CSS_property>

Basic touch-action test case to test the interaction between SVG element
and touch-action=none. touch-action=none should be effective within the
SVG element and touch-action=auto should be effective outside the SVG
element
]]

Doug, Cameron - can we please get a commitment from someone to review
these tests?

If anyone has comments or feedback (even if essentially something like
"reviewed & LGTM"), please send it to public-pointer-events @ w3.org
[p-p-e] as soon as you can.

(We consider the spec work complete and are now finishing the last of
our interop testing.)

-Thanks, ArtB

[ED] <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerevents/raw-file/tip/pointerEvents.html>
[p-p-e] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/>