Re: Confusing thing about lostpointercapture event

lostpointercapture received status "Document/Element" - it corresponds with
another parts of specification.

But gotpointercapture received the same status "Document/Element". I cannot
find contradiction with another parts of specs, but I cannot invent case
when it been nessesary for us. imho: Maybe "Document" is excess for
gotpontercapture event?

Thanks, Maksim Lebedev.