RE: Request for Review: SVG touch-action tests (PR-1121)

Yes, that correctly describes the tests in question. Thanks, Cameron.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron McCormack [mailto:cam@mcc.id.au]
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 1:25 AM
To: Arthur Barstow; www-svg@w3.org; Doug Schepers; ed@opera.com
Cc: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: Re: Request for Review: SVG touch-action tests (PR-1121)

On 09/09/14 03:00, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Doug, Cameron - can we please get a commitment from someone to review
> these tests?

I'll put it on the agenda for this week's call.  I am not particularly familiar with Pointer Events; if the test is just asserting that SVG elements behave in the same way as HTML elements with respect to the "look at all of the elements in the ancestor-path between the one touched and the one with the default touch action behaviour", then I think that makes sense.