Re: Compatibility events

Hi Sangwhan, All,

It appears no one ever replied to this thread [1] and although it was a
proposed topic on some draft meeting agendas, Sangwhan was not present
during those meetings so the topic was dropped.

What - if anything - do we want to do here with the Pointer Events spec?

-Thanks, ArtB

[1]
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2013OctDec/0018.html>