Re: Officially joined the WG

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:20:03 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
On 22/01/2014 13:39, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Patrick - what is your (normal) timezone? Do you intend to join our calls?

I'm in the UK, so GMT. If I recall correctly your call was/is on
Tuesdays 16:00GMT? If so, I may not be able to join it most of the time,
I'm afraid (quite mundane reason of having to leave not long after that
to pick up my son from the childminder). I hope that this won't cause
problems, and I will strive to call in occasionally or to send any
relevant feedback/suggestions in advance to the list.

Also, I hope it's ok to keep sending emails primarily from my private
address? (Purely because I keep most of my W3C related stuff there
rather than in my work account)

Patrick H. Lauke