Pointer Events WG at TPAC in China?

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 11:38:22 -0400
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Hi, Pointer Events WG members-

W3C is having its annual Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee (TPAC)
f2f meeting in Shenzhen, China, this year, on 18-22 November. This is
where most the W3C working groups convene and cross-group discussion
happens.

We've mentioned this before, but the Pointer Events WG has not yet
resolved around this issue. We are trying to gauge attendance, so please
let Art and me know if you are or are not likely to be able to attend in
the next week or so.

Regards-
-Doug