Re: Pointer Events WG at TPAC in China?

From: Rick Byers <rbyers@google.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 11:51:09 -0400
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
I would love an opportunity to meet more of the WG members in person.  If
TPAC is the right place to do that, then I'd make a serious effort to be
there (hard to predict that far in advance, but I'm 80% confident I could
make it).  I doubt I'd have any other reason to be at TPAC though, so if
other members would prefer to arrange something in a more convenient
location, that would be great too.

Rick