Moving tests to GH [Was: Re: No call on 30 April 2013]

On 4/29/13 12:10 PM, ext Scott González wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Arthur Barstow
> <art.barstow@nokia.com <mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com>> wrote:
>
>     Scott and I need to make GitHub Pull Requests to
>     <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/pointerevents>
>     for our Hg test submissions
>     <http://w3c-test.org/pointerevents/tests/pointerevents-v1/submissions/>.
>     I intend to create my PR this week.
>

> I thought Dave Methvin was consolidating the work done at TTWF, which
> builds on my submission, which in turn builds on your submission.

Scott - I submitted [PR] that is intended to add my test file to the
pointeevents test directory. Perhaps you or Dave can take a look and see
if I need to do something else or differently.

-Thanks, AB

[PR] <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/104>