Re: How to get the results of the Evaluator page?

> On 17 Oct 2017, at 00:01, Michael Steidl (IPTC) <mdirector@iptc.org> wrote:
>
> My simple key question (again): what are the rules for generating the state Active or Not Active – as the IM does not use this term (“active” occurs only a single time in a quite different context) and there are no rules for setting this state in the IM document.

Ben, I think you need to add to the Evaluation page (in narrative), what that generalised processing rule is/are to come up with the Active/Not Active states (so it can be applied/understood for any policy, not just the examples given).

As we are asking for “implementors” to report on the CR process (not just “evaluators”) then we need to understand how these test cases are reported as Passed/Not Passed.

Renato Iannella, Monegraph
Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group