From: Renato Iannella [mailto:renato.iannella@monegraph.com]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 5:23 PM
To: Michael Steidl <mdirector@iptc.org>; Benedict Whittam Smith <benedict.whittamsmith@thomsonreuters.com>
Cc: POE Public <public-poe-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: How to get the results of the Evaluator page?

On 17 Oct 2017, at 00:01, Michael Steidl (IPTC) <mdirector@iptc.org <mailto:mdirector@iptc.org> > wrote:

at the call today you, Ben, said the Evaluator page should go back to the state of your last edits of it with only pure Active/Not-Active – in late September:  <https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/wiki/index.php?title=Evaluator&direction=next&oldid=1486> https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/wiki/index.php?title=Evaluator&direction=next&oldid=1486

My impression was that the page would be updated to include both, but the “Rule” column would be made clear (in narrative) that it represents the potential outcome decided by implementations (to match IM terms), as opposed to the Evaluator only generating the active/not states.