Re: Action-1293 Proposal

Oh, so aria-rowcount and aria-colcount is the total number of rows/cols in
the whole grid/table, got it.

In that case, we need aria-rowspan and aria-colspan *in addition* to
aria-rowcount and aria-colcount.

I understand there are cases where it's necessary to put aria-rowcount on
each cell, but that's a lot of bloat to add it to every cell most of the
time. Can we allow it to be placed on the row or table/grid element itself
and be inherited, for example: