Re: ARIA Test Cases 86 and 87 are invalid

Selection following focus means that if you set focus on an element in the
container that it's selected state changes to "true" versus setting the
focus on an element in the container and the author having to apply
aria-selected="true" if they so desire. In the latter case selection
following focus is optional.

Michael and I felt that the UAIG was unclear as to what the user agent
should do in response to focus changes within specific containers.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger