Re: Response to your MAUR Comments

Dear Janina:

I have reviewed the group's responses to my comments and am satisfied
with the resolution. Thanks for including me in the process and
listening to my concerns.

--JAM

Joshua A. Miele, Ph.D., Associate Director of Technology Research and Development
The Smith-Kettlewell Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center
      on Low Vision and Blindness
2318 Fillmore St.
San Francisco, CA 94115

Phone: 415/345-2113