Re: User Consent and Addresses

From: Tommy Thorsen <tommyt@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 16:15:17 +0200
To: Adam Roach <abr@mozilla.com>
Cc: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
I'm referring to the "Payment Apps" and the "HTTP API" spec proposals here:

    http://w3c.github.io/webpayments-http-api/#generating-a-payment-response

https://w3c.github.io/webpayments/proposals/paymentapps/payment-apps.html#submitting-the-paymentrequest-to-the-payment-app

Both of these propose to pass the payment request to the payment app by
using an HTTP POST.

-Tommy