Re: User Consent and Addresses

On 05/10/2016 09:54 AM, Tommy Thorsen wrote:
> I think many payment apps will want to supply shipping information
> along with the rest of the payment response, and I think we should
> allow that.

I don't think we're placing any limitations on what the Payment App can
do. It could certainly collect shipping address information and I assume
many may do this and send it back along with the response.

If we want to make it easy for people to leverage their browser to
provide information like their shipping address, another option is to
expose an API for that type of information that Web applications, such
as a Payment App, could use to request it. There's been a lot of
discussion on the subject of collecting customer information on github.

--
Dave Longley
CTO