Re: Check links

I think that we will have to validate and check the links in the
actual HTML that is produced from the wiki. This is a pain, I know,
if the link checker doesn't get fixed.

Otherwise things should be relatively straightforward for the CR docs
as they were thoroughly checked for 2nd LC and are little changed
since then. The LC docs may need a bit more work.

Regards,
Ian