Re: Status of OWL 2 XML Serialization

You don't want that because then the XML markup becomes html markup.
The problem is that the XML comments become html comments and so don't
show up ;-)

Try:

<pre>
hello
<!-- help! -->
goodbye
</pre>

In your browser.

The closest I've got is:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/OWL_XML_Schema_test_include, however
comments are lost and there is still an extra level of "&" quoting. I
could probably get rid of the &amp; but the comments are deadly.

One could either a) write a javascript that GETs the schema, quotes it
properly and then document.writes that, b) extend mediawiki with
another parser hook that does the quoting (sample code in Parser.php
and and CoreParserFunctions.php) or c) use an iframe with a cgi to
bounce the http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/OWL_XML_Schema_test?action=raw
through to do the quoting.

If we were to hassle any more I would go with (a).

-Alan