RE: JC5 and possibly replacing owl:subject, owl:predicate, and owl:object

Ok!

>But I would prefer to pre-clear a change like this with Jeremy before
>making it.  Making the change and then having him still object would be
>not good.

If no one objects, I can contact him privately and tell him the options.

>peter

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer