RE: OWL Full Features in QRG (was Re: Issue-104)

Hi Jie!

To repeat what I said in the telco concerning ontology properties: I would
not mention the term "owl:OntologyProperty" at all in the QRG. I would
further treat the "ontology properties" (as they are only called in the
RDF-Based Semantics) as "annotation properties", because they are called so
in the Structural Spec. (I can see that you have already put them in their
own table "Annotation Properties for Ontologies", which looks reasonable to
me, but other people may have other opinions.)

I'm a bit unsure about the other terms. What's the arguments against having
them just in the normal tables (not in a separate table), and perhaps have
some small marker tagging them as "for compatibility reasons"?

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)