Re: OWL Full Features in QRG (was Re: Issue-104)

OK. Since all the response so far are against including RDF
vocabulary, I'm happy to remove them.

How about just list the 5 OWL terms:

owl:DataRange, owl:distinctMembers, owl:OntologyProperty,
owl:DeprecatedClass, owl:DeprecatedProperty

And indicate that owl:DataRange is deprecated in OWL 2, but others are not.

As to the name of the section, I still prefer "Additional Vocabulary
in OWL 2 Full" than the alternative proposal of "Compatibility
Vocabulary", because the later may lead some people to think that
those terms are not encouraged to use.

Jie

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 6:33 AM, Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de> wrote:
> [...]

Jie Bao