Re: draft response for LC comment 20 JDB1

Ian points out, (and I just checked) that float an double are part of
RL now. So the section I was concerned about

"Implementation difficulties have resulted in xsd:float and xsd:double
remaining out of OWL 2 RL.  If these difficulties can be overcome the
two datatypes may be included in OWL 2 RL.  If changes occurs the
working group will notify you."

can just be omitted.

-Alan