Re: Response draft for Jan Wielemaker JR8-2/54

> I am happy to see I generated some storm here, so I am not 100% sure
> what changes should happen on the response to Jan... There seem to be no
> consensus...
>
> I will call it a day. Maybe by the time I am back tomorrow everything
> will be solved...:-)

I suggest we do one of these:

     - ask Jan whether he was thinking of something like TriX or something
       like Rigid-RDF.

     - make a response which works in either case, eg by simply pointing
       out that TriX-like solutions aren't very useful (in case that's
       what he was thinking about) and saying nothing about other
       possible approaches to generalized XML.

     - drop the argument about TriX, since I don't think Jan really
       cares about it, and even if he does, it doesn't really matter.

I'm fine doing the work on any of these.

    -- Sandro