Re: multiple-syntax-examples

> Quite nice.
>
> Quibble 1: With javascript turned off, I see all syntaxes (and the
> control panel stuff).

What is displayed with javascript turned off is customizable -- whatever
display settings you put in the HTML will (of course) not be affect by
the (not-running) javascript.  Author should probable put
style="display:none;" on all syntaxes but the first, for this case.

What control panel stuff do you see?  The control panels are generated
by the javascript.  Can you send me a screen shot?

> Quibble 2: Displaying the control panels move the text up and down.  I
> wonder if they could be floating when displayed, so that text wouldn't
> jump around so much.

By "floated" you mean put in a pop-up window, or displayed with css
"float"?  The latter would move text, too.  We have to either (1)
reserve screen space, (2) cover text, or (3) move some text down.  A
version of (2) with a moveable pop-up would be okay -- I'm not sure how
to do it without running afoul of pop-up blockers, though.

    - s