RE: ACTION-275: Unicode, XML, RDF references

[snip]

>==============================
>http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/RDF-Based_Semantics
>
>"""[RDF Concepts]
>	Resource Description Framework (RDF): Concepts and Abstract
>Syntax.
>Graham Klyne and Jeremy J. Carroll, eds., W3C Recommendation, 10
>February 2004.
>[RDF Semantics]
>	RDF Semantics. Patrick Hayes, ed., W3C Recommendation, 10 February
>2004."""
>
>I don't know if they are both  normative,

They are both normative. Obvious for the RDF Semantics. And RDF Concepts is
needed in order to determine the syntax of an OWL 2 Full ontology (this
document specifies the abstract syntax of RDF, i.e., specifies what an RDF
graph is), and it also defines and explains a few terms used in the
RDF-Based Semantics, e.g. concerning literals and datatypes.

>but should they reference "latest version"? I suspect not.

Both are W3C Recommendations, so I guess that "latest version" would be
redundant. Of course, one can have an entry "latest version" for /each/ of
the references. If the WG feels that this is a good idea, I will add them.

More generally, maybe we should settle on a common format for all references
in all our documents.

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: schneid@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/ipe/eng/mitarbeiter.php?id=555

==

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Stiftung Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Rudi
Studer

==