Re: Manchester Syntax document ready (ACTION-205)

Hello Peter,

Is there a way to have comments (not rdfs:comments) in the Manchester syntax?

"The Manchester syntax is a user-friendly compact syntax for OWL 2"

Here is a piece of output from an OWL ontology I am working with.
Absent the labels, it isn't very user friendly. Perhaps we can have
the printout use both labels and identifiers, or even labels alone,
providing they are unique.

-Alan

Class: obo:artifact
    Annotations:
        obo:IAO_0000116 "There is not yet consensus this term",
        obo:IAO_0000114 obo:IAO_0000124,
        obo:IAO_0000115 "An artifact is an independent continuant that
is the intended output of an objective driven process"
    SubClassOf:
        snap:IndependentContinuant